Medicare Can Be Complicated.
We Are Here to Make It Simple.
We Are Here to Make It Simple.
Why Work With Us?
- Enrolling clients: If a potential member is not currently enrolled in Medicare Part A and/or Part B, our experts are happy to walk you through the process step-by-step, on the phone, or in person.
- Review of alternative options: If you have a new prescription, or your health status has changed, we can easily review new Medicare options with you and answer any questions you may have regarding your current plan.
- Birthday renewal reminder: For Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, our licensed insurance agents are available to call you the month before your birthday renewal to find out if there are any changes to your coverage you would like to make, as per the Oregon Medicare Birthday Rule.
- Enrollment period assistance: During the annual enrollment period, we are here to help you compare Part D Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans for the upcoming year.
- Available staff: Our team is available to answer any questions you may have and assist with claims if needed.
- Fully informed agents: Our licensed insurance agents stay up to date on changes to Medicare and how these changes might affect our clients.
Our licensed insurance agents at BK Insurance Services truly understand how difficult it can be to choose a Medicare plan that meets all of your needs, especially when you are already coping with medical issues. We are a team of Medicare licensed insurance agents who have all the information you need to make an informed decision about your healthcare.
With years of experience and satisfied policyholders in both Oregon and SW Washington, we have extensive experience providing a clear, comprehensive understanding of the differences between Medicare plans, what Medicare covers, and how to assist with any issue or question relating to Medicare or Medicare coverage.
Bottom line: we simplify Medicare for you, so you can get the coverage you need.
Programs We Work With
BK Insurance Services is proud to offer multiple Medicare options, including:
We compare Medicare plans for you, sharing the advantages and disadvantages of each plan so you have a truly holistic understanding of each plan after speaking with us. We are also always open to having follow up conversations with you if a new question comes up after we meet. We are here for you!
An Oasis in the Health Care Desert
We understand how frustrating it can be to try to research health care details while coping with a serious illness or trying to manage your daily schedule. Our purpose is to provide detailed information to you on every aspect of Medicare coverage, so you can make a choice that addresses your individual needs.
Our process is personal and in-depth. We like to get to know each and every client before working with that person by reviewing their physician recommendations and prescriptions so we can help them choose the best plan. We work with your preferences, so these discussions can happen on the phone or in person.
When you reach out to BK Insurance Services, you get a live person, ready to discuss your current and future health plan with you. We take the time to run through Medicare insurance options available to you, both on the phone and in person, making the experience more personal and part of an ongoing conversation. Clients tell us that this helps them fully understand what is available to them, and brings a great sense of relief.
Call us today to discuss your options and/or schedule an in-person consultation, where a member of our caring staff will sit down with you and go over your questions.